Here’s a list of various activities and pursuits to get you started on the road to answers to those questions:
Connect with people. Connect with friends, family, colleagues, and fellow students. Reconnect with old friends, acquaintances, and family members scattered about the globe. Make new friends who share your interests.
Keep track of your friends’ activities, while they keep track of yours.
• Share messages, links, photo albums, and video clips.
• Blog with the Facebook Notes feature.
• Organize events and invite friends to parties, concerts, band per- formances, meetings, and gatherings of all kinds.
• Play games with friends.
• Send virtual gifts, birthday greetings, and other digital objects.
• Join in groups and networks to connect with people sharing sim-ilar interests.
• Become a fan of a celebrity, politician, band, television show, orbusiness.
• Buy and sell stuff in the Facebook Marketplace.
• Share a resume, or find an employer or an employee.
• Collaborate on project info at work or school.
• Market yourself, your products, or your company.
This list is just the tip of the iceberg. There’s plenty more to do and see, and plenty of people to meet. So what are you waiting for? Log on and start socializing!
For more please contact email@example.com