Its the kind of thing that could have happened to anyone. A guy is driving in a car with his brand new Samsung Galaxy S III safely snuggled into its car dock with the charger not plugged in. All of a sudden, he is startled by a flash of white smoke, sparks and a loud bang came from the device. Stopping the car to examine the phone, he found it had been burned at the bottom and had melted through the case. The guy brings the phone back to the Carphone Warehouse and was told that the phone would have to be sent in to Samsung. And that is how they left it, no replacement phone, no unit for this gentleman to use.

Post Comment