What is Pinterest?
A content sharing service that allows members to “pin” images, videos and other objects to their pinboard. Also includes standard social networking features …
Pinterest is a tool for collecting and organizing things you love.
1. Pin, pin pin! Install a Pinterest share button in your browser tool bar so you can pin from the web.
2. Incorporate your own stuff. Pin blog, post, infographics, picture quotes you made yourself.
3. Name boards creatively. Make Sweets, Sweets to Die For, and Daylights, Here Comes the Sun.
4. Tell people about yourself. Create boards that are uniquely you. (I Left My ? in SF; Heart to Heart)
5. Engage the community. You know how much it does for you to see “Likes” comments and repining of your pins.
6. Refrain from posting pornography. ‘Nuff said.
7. Embed pins on your blog. Pinterest makes the html code available on all pins. Simply copy/paste.
8. Search for pins, boards, and people. Use the Pinterest search box to look by topic and name.
9. Teach a person how. Pinterest is fin and it’s even more fun when you can share it with someone else.